DLP Capital Partners hosted its largest Investor Information Dinner to date on Thursday, October 18th, welcoming 223 guests at Blue Grillhouse in Bethlehem for an entertaining presentation about current and exciting new investment opportunities.
“This was, by far, our biggest and best dinner yet,”
“This was, by far, our biggest and best dinner yet,” said Robert Schimeneck, Investor Success Manager. “Vibrant energy, great engagement… a fantastic and educating evening for all those who were in attendance at Blue Grillhouse!” If you missed the event, we’ve included the video for you. Here are some highlights you might want to check out:
- Two Keys to Successful Investing at DLP 8:20
- Why You Should Be Interested in Investing with Us 10:05
- Learn more about the Dream Live Prosper family of Companies 12:15
- See our first apartment complex we bought (and still own) and how we helped the owner escape financial hardship by coming up with creative solutions 15:40
- See a snapshot of DLP today 20:10 and what we’ll look like by 2020 21:15
- Hear from current DLP Investor Tim Edinger as he shares why he invests with us 23:00
- Learn more with an example of a lender case study 30:00
- Hear from a second investor’s story Ray Glemser 33:52
- Why we invest in multi-family Class B apartment housing 45:45
- Here’s one of the most recent multi-family apartment communities we purchased, Prosper Azalea City 50:46
As always, the event wrapped up with the announcement of two lucky prize winners from the evening’s raffle. Congratulations to current investor Karen N., who won $500 towards an existing DLP investment and prospective investor Barry F., who won $500 towards a DLP investment or a stay at a DLP vacation home.
Want to learn more about our rapid growth and how we will continue to grow? Join us for a live webinar on Nov 8 at 1 PM!
Click the button below to register.