by Jenn LoConte
As a sign of our steady growth, DLP Capital Partners recently hosted its largest Investor Information Florida Dinner to date. On September 20th, 95 guests enjoyed dinner and drinks at The Palencia Club, in St. Augustine. Current investors enjoyed a pre-dinner happy hour with Don Wenner, CEO, at the DLP Capital Partners Southeast Headquarters, located just across the street from the event.
While guests enjoyed dinner, they learned about current and exciting new Investment opportunities with DLP Capital Partners. Don began the dinner presentation by giving a brief history of how he got started in the real estate business at such a young age, primarily through an entrepreneurial mindset, a strong work ethic, and a focus on providing solutions.
Don emphasized the importance of having a strong investment strategy and how to successfully execute your strategy. At DLP Capital Partners, we focus primarily on two strategies:
- We acquire multi-family Class B apartment communities, mainly in the southeast and smaller markets.
- We provide real estate-backed private lending, meaning we make loans to other real estate investors.
Additionally, Don spoke about three ways that people can invest with DLP Capital Partners. They are:
- Earn 6 to 9% fixed returns on your investment, with monthly distributions.
- Invest in our real estate lending funds and earn targeted 11% plus annual returns with monthly distributions.
- Invest in our real estate apartment communities we purchase and earn targeted 12% average annual returns on your money with quarterly distributions.
Larry J. Hickernell, Jr., Senior Investor Success Manager commented, “This was, by far, our most successful and highest attended Florida Investor event, to date. Additionally, we had the opportunity to welcome several of our new friends to the DLP investor family. We look forward to long and prosperous relationships with our growing Investor network here in Florida.”
The event wrapped up with the announcement of two lucky prize winners from the evening’s raffle. Congratulations to current investor Doug M., who won $500 towards an existing DLP Investment and prospective investor Jayson R., who won $500 towards a DLP Investment or a stay at a DLP Vacation rental.
DLP Capital Partners hosts free informational dinner events in both Bethlehem, PA and St. Augustine, FL. Register today and learn more about exciting opportunities to invest. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to meet Don and other DLP team members as well as mingle with fellow and prospective investors and have your investing questions answered.