DLP Housing Fund LLC
Accredited Investors only.*
DLP Capital Partners introduces its latest fund, the DLP Housing Fund: A $1 billion “evergreen” private REIT.
As the company’s eighth investment fund, the DLP Housing Fund will allow for key benefits including the maximization of:
- Monthly distributions
- A tax-advantaged evergreen REIT fund structure
- And, targeted 12%+ equity returns
All leveraging DLP’s proven direct residential real estate equity strategies.
Additional highlights include:
- Open-ended, private real estate investment fund that enables the manager to acquire longer hold assets designed to provide greater returns to investors
- Annual valuation of DLP Housing Fund assets allows for consistent growth and the ability to invest based on the most current value of Fund and assets
- Annual redemptions provide the ability to exit/redeem in whole or in part based on investors’ timing without a long-term commitment or forced wind-down of Fund to achieve targeted returns
|Fund Type||Real Estate Equity|
|Fund Investments||Direct Real Estate Ownership & a minority of investments in Secured Real Estate Loans|
|Direct/Indirect Security||Equity Ownership in Real Estate|
|Inception Date||January 2020|
|Distribution Frequency||Monthly (Pref), EDC Distributed to Investor Accounts Annually|
|Targeted Monthly |
|Preferred Return||6% Net; Paid Before 1.5% Management Fee|
|Management Fee||1.5% Subordinate to Preferred Return|
|Targeted Annual Return Net to Investor||12%+ Net|
|Return Split||80/20 Upon Achieving 6% Preferred Return &|
60/40 Upon Achieving 12% IRR to Investors
|Benefits of Leverage||Yes|
|IRA Investment Option||Yes|
|Tax Shelter through Depreciation||Yes|
|Target Fund Size||$1 Billion|
|Target Minimum Investment||$250,000|
|Minimum 5% |
|Must Be Accredited||Yes|
|Audited Financials||Yes, CohnReznick|
|Legal Counsel||Seward & Kissel, LLP|
Past performance is not a guarantee of future performance.
* Accredited Investor Definition: For an individual to be considered an accredited investor, he or she must have a net worth of at least one million US dollars, not including the value of one’s primary residence or have income at least $200,000 each year for the last two years (or $300,000 together with his or her spouse if married) and have the expectation to make the same amount this year.
Risk Disclaimer: These investment opportunities have inherent risk factors. These investments are not backed by the FDIC, and no investment can guarantee a profit or protect against a loss.