DLP Capital Partners continued to pack the house at our most recent investor information dinner, held on January 3rd at Blue Grillhouse in Bethlehem.
Don Wenner, CEO, along with numerous DLP team members, welcomed 214 guests for an entertaining presentation about current and exciting new investment opportunities.
WAEB radio personality Bobby Gunther Walsh, a long time DLP Investor, recorded a live commercial at the event. Additionally, guests had the opportunity to hear testimonials from other current Investors.
“This was by far our best informational event to date,” commented Larry J. Hickernell, Jr., Senior Investment Success Manager. “Both our prospective and existing investors heard a great recap of DLP’s 2018 year-in-review, learned exciting new opportunities, and asked excellent questions while enjoying a delicious meal at Blue Grillhouse. We are honored to work with such a great group of invaluable investors, and we are excited for an even better 2019!”
George Miller gave a testimonial on how he came to know Don and the DLP Capital Partners family. George, who is now in his third year as an investor, is thrilled with his annual returns.
“In any business venture, I account for the 4 C’s: character, collateral, capacity, and compatibility,” commented George. “Don, Larry, and other team members took the time to answer all of my questions and I dug through all of the numbers. Everyone is on the same page and everything is 100% accurate. At DLP, a problem is not a problem, but an opportunity. I’d tell people who are thinking of investing with DLP, ‘What are you waiting for?’”
If you missed the event, we’ve included the video for you.
Here are some highlights you might want to check out.
- 12:12 Our Purpose
- 18:28 Our Performance Track Record
- 19:05 Snapshot of DLP Today
- 20:10 2025 Targets
- 22:50 Our Investor Portal (Transparency)
- 23:25 Hear Testimony from A Current Investor, George M.
- 30:30 Investment Strategy #1, Direct Lending
- Value Proposition
- Risk Mitigation
- Our Reputation
- (35:20) How much do people put down on a home purchase?
- Our Typical Sample Loan
- 42:32 Investment Strategy #2, Multifamily Investing
- Class B Apartment Properties
- Risk Mitigation
- How We Add Value
- Why We Invest in Class B
- 52:00 Preferred Returns Equity Fund Overview
- 54:00 Learn More About the DLP Inner Circle
- 56:27 Hear More Testimony from A Second Investor, Helen T.
- 1:01 Interesting Q&A Session Including Learning About Additional Strategies for the Next Market Correction
As always, the event wrapped up with the announcement of two lucky prize winners from the evening’s raffle. Congratulations to current investor Sue S. and prospective investor Nancy W.; both won a weekend getaway stay at one of our luxury vacation properties located on beautiful St. Simons Island, GA.